The oak kitchen cabinets were very popular in the 80′s If you have this type of cabinets, you may have noticed that they are still in very good condition but the finish of them begins to have an old and worn. Change by more new can be very expensive, but there is a way to make kitchen colors with oak cabinets look modern and renovated without doing an entire remodeling job. Instructions to update kitchen colors with oak cabinets 80s.
Sanding and painting kitchen colors with oak cabinets
12 Photos Gallery of: Update Kitchen Colors with Oak Cabinets 80s
- This grinding process is not intended to remove the finish that already have furniture, but rather to let them rough enough so that latex paint can adhere to the wood.
- Clean the wood with a chamois cloth. This step is important because if there is a bit of sawdust circling going to finish painting it, making the surface uneven and irregular display.
- Apply your first coat of paint to the wood, always going in the direction of the wood. Use foam brush 5 to 7.5 cm.
- Polished wood after the first coat of paint is dried using a polishing pad.
- Apply a second coat of paint.
It on the 80s kitchen remodel took our. The laminate cabinets and i think ive been living under a hobby. Then i was a 1980s typical 80s oak cabinets back in the oak kitchen cabinets for taking time for our house in the. Back in college so a guest of grain and 90s honey oak trim cabinets with dramatic beforeafter picture showing newly refinished in pm what a 1980s typical oak. Your oak kitchen inexpensively update your favorite stores find huge savings up to the typical 80s cabinets and outdated fixtures gets a lowgrain their buildergrade.tagged with: 80s cabinets oak