As with any faucet, kitchen faucet Moen single command may experience problems, requiring repair kitchen faucet. A problem with the Moen faucet single command that is leaking is caused by a spent cartridge. The cartridge is attached to a lever on the inside of the faucet body. When the lever is pushed or pulled, the cartridge controls the flow of water. Instructions repair kitchen faucet.
- Locate the shutoff valve on the faucet under the sink and closes the water supply.
- Locate the screw at the base of the lever. The screw holds the lever. Use an Allen wrench to loosen the right screw size. Pull the handle.
- Remove the neck with her hand.
- Remove the locking nut on the top of the cartridge with an adjustable wrench.
- Remove the retaining clip horseshoe-shaped towards the base of the cartridge with needle nose pliers.
- Extracts the cartridge with pliers. You need to install the new cartridge with the hole in the same position.
- Install the new cartridge and replace the retaining clip, clamp nut and neck. Re-insert the handle and tighten the set screw. Open the shutoff valve under the sink. Finally, you can repair kitchen faucet.