Kitchen cabinet refacing diy - Plan your project, so all materials and tools may meet before. If you live near a store reforms as Lowes or Home Depot, you could go for something you need at the last minute, but the time you spend buying will decrease your productivity. Here are some tips for kitchen cabinet refacing diy that you may find useful:
- Use tools such as scrapers, screwdrivers, hammers, sandpaper blocks, rags and sponges. You probably have many of these in your toolbox, but it is good idea to check.
- Painter’s tape (or tape). Think what does not want to paint probably more important to think about what you’re going to paint.
- Use newspapers, rags or other materials to protect adjacent surfaces while working. 4. Wrapping paper you can get at supply stores like U-Haul-it’s like paper, without the problem of ink stain…
- It takes off paint, TSP (tri-sodium phosphate), and priming.
- Use quality brushes or paint with a BB gun that is appropriate depending on the finish you want to achieve. Get the best for kitchen cabinet refacing diy brushes you can afford-may look the same in the store, but the difference is in the marks left and finish quality is impressive.