The kitchen sideboard ordering your dishes in a convenient way behind glass doors or open shelves. Show the dishes, collectibles or colorful dishes every day generates a focal point in the kitchen.
Instructions of place a kitchen sideboard
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Place a Kitchen Sideboard
- Cover shelves sideboard with shelf paper or napkins to blend with your color scheme or create more contrast to the organization of the dishes.
- Cut wallpaper to enter the back of the cupboard, between the shelves, if you wish. Remove the racks if possible.
- Use small dots of adhesive to photographs or museum wax on the rear edges of the paper to hold it in place. This method makes it easy to change the paper when you want a new look.
- Place all dishes and other objects that might want to display in the window on a table or desk nearby.
- Create shapes with the organization to increase the visual impact of the dresser for kitchen sideboard.
- Continue placing the special pieces angled toward the ends of the shelves by the number of shelves you have. Arrange the smaller and less interesting objects between the pieces up the pyramid.
- Add one or more wire racks to increase your space for dishes if needed.