How to do kitchen cabinet glaze colors? We are giving you the guidelines in how to DIY wood cabinet painting simply and on a budget. Paint and glazing cabinets, either in the kitchen cabinet glaze colors or office gives your decor an instant update. A white paint with a brown glazed cabinet provides a sense of old style, brown glaze rub on the paint to give the appearance of aging.
Instructions of kitchen cabinet glaze colors
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Paint Kitchen Cabinet Glaze Colors
- Unscrew the cabinet doors and draws the door locks and cabinets and set them aside. Tape covers the edges of the surfaces with masking tape, covering banks or nearby furniture with rags.
- Clean the cabinets inside and out, as well as doors, solvent pass out with a sponge wearing gloves and a mask. Fill with putty dents, scratches or cracks that have cabinets once the putty is dry, sand the furniture.
- Apply a coat of primer to the kitchen cabinet glaze colors with a brush or roller, using long, even strokes, without applying too much pressure.
- Apply two or three coats of paint white, sanding between coats to achieve a smooth satin finish.
- Mix one part to two parts brown paint liquid acrylic enamels in a plastic container. Dampen a clean cloth in the mixture and apply it on the cabinet doors, working in a small section at a time.