Get a financial plan benevolent approach to redesign your kitchen cabinets with paint and glaze kitchen cabinets treatment.
1. Evacuate bureau entryways and drawers. Store equipment.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Paint and Glaze Kitchen Cabinets
2. In a decently ventilated zone, apply a wash free, tri-sodium phosphate degreaser to entryways and drawers. Scour with a cloth while wearing gloves. Permit cabinets to dry.
3. On the off chance that the pieces have a polished completion, you may need to delicately sand them. Overall, apply an oil-based first stage with a froth roller or paint brush.
4. For level front entryway, apply paint after the preparation has dried. Semi-shine paint gives a solid complete and works best for kitchens. Utilize a brush to give your cabinets a hand-completed look. Utilize a roller or sprayer for a smoother complete.
5. For entryways with design peculiarities, set up a mixture of three sections coating to one section paint and glaze kitchen cabinets.
6. To age the bureau entryway, apply a liberal measure of coating to the whole surface and afterward wipe off abundance with a packaged cheesecloth or cloth. The coating that is left makes the completed look. Rehash this methodology as required.
7. After the paint and glaze kitchen cabinets has dried overnight, connect the fittings, hang the entryways and introduce the drawers.