The compost bin for kitchen is one economical and environmentally friendly way to fertilize a vegetable garden, flowers or potted. The compost bin for kitchen reduces the amount of waste you produce and is beneficial to the earth as you can replenish some of the different resources you get from it daily. Make your own container compost to the kitchen to start. Save time and money because you probably have all the tools at home to build the appropriate container.
1. Drill several holes in the lid of the coffee can.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Compost Bin for Kitchen
2. Insert a glue stick into the glue gun.
3. Paste the filter on top of the lid to control odors.
4. Place vegetable waste, shredded paper, tea bags and coffee grounds used just become available.
5. Replace the lid on the coffee can.
6. Place your compost bin under the kitchen sink regularly and shake to mix the contents.
7. About once a week, incorporating waste bucket on the pile of compost bin for kitchen outdoors. According to the ” Program city recycling “of Davis, California, the compost kitchen should be buried at least 12 inches (30 cm) deep to avoid attracting rodents and other pests as it decomposes.