Corner booth kitchen table – A German Corner is one sofa corner where your friends and your family always sit in your favorite restaurant. Build one of these saves space in your kitchen for the family that is growing. The German Corner accommodates more people than ordinary tables and chairs, and creates a personalized space and serve as an extra storage space. A German corner booth kitchen table can be a place for celebrations and formal dinners can be casual or for a more relaxing mood. Use old kitchen cabinets to make a sofa / trunk is the easiest way to do this project.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make a German Corner Booth Kitchen Table
Building the German corner booth kitchen table
- Select the number of cabinets you want to use. They should be short and wide. Choose a wider cabinet with a single door, and throw it aside.
- Install wood blocks within each of the four corners of each cabinet. Use wood glue, and then let it dry. This will give structure to when you put your feet.
- Punch a hole in each corner and screw the partition fence.
- Use a brush 5-8 cm, pass the primer on the cabinets after they are already washed and dried.
- Paint the cabinets of the chosen color. Let the paint dry completely.
- Place your sofa in place and decorate with pillows.
Thanks for your visit my site and reading our post about German corner booth kitchen table.tagged with: german corner table