You can save money by spending a plumber if you know how to repair the faucet yourself. In most cases, it will take an hour or two. All you need are a few tools and equipment kitchen sink faucet repair, which is very cheap, to fix your Delta faucet.
12 Photos Gallery of: How To Kitchen Sink Faucet Repair
- Close the water supply after placing the water source to the kitchen sink faucet repair. Some newer faucets have a shut off valve directly under the sink.
- Put a rag in the drain to keep the smaller parts.
- Using an Allen wrench, remove the screw near the base of the lever. Unscrew the lever until it comes out.
- Remove all parts of the base and look for damage in kitchen sink faucet repair. Check the plastic cover on top of the spherical washers and gasket on the plastic cover.
- Removes the field and look inside the faucet for damage. There should be two or three rubber washers and springs that you can blow up. Check each of the visible damage and kitchen sink faucet repair them with parts of the repair of the Delta faucets if necessary