In how to glaze white kitchen cabinets, antiquing is certainly featured to make a better design and function. Antique white glazed cabinets are great focal point. How to glaze white kitchen cabinets? It is gives your decor an instant update. A white paint with brown glazed cabinets provides a sense of old style.
- How to glaze white kitchen cabinets? Step one is unscrew cabinet doors and draws door locks. Tape covers edges of surfaces with masking tape, covering banks or nearby furniture with rags.
- Apply coat of primer to cabinets with brush or roller. Let’s Paint time recommended by manufacturer. If manufacturer recommends a light sanding before applying paint, sand cabinets and clean them with cloth.
- Apply two or three coats of white paint, sanding between coats to achieve a smooth satin finish in how to glaze white kitchen cabinets
- Mix one part to two parts brown paint liquid acrylic enamels in a plastic container. Dampen a clean cloth in mixture and apply it on cabinet doors, working in a small section at a time. Rub glaze on cabinets going in direction of plot. Pay special attention to all decorative elements in cabinets or molding
- Wipe glaze is too thick you applied with a clean cloth and rubbing still glaze on cabinets, cleaning again as needed until you get desired look aged. Let enamel dry for 48 hours before reassembling cabinets.