A galley kitchen design ideas is a straight room with only one entrance. There is space available for countertops and cabinets on both sides, separated by an aisle at least 36 inches (91.44 cm) wide.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Galley Kitchen Design Ideas
- If you’re trying to add cabinets to the existing design, you must know if feasible. Although a type typically has a galley kitchen entrance with cupboards on either side of a corridor can be U-shaped when there is space.
- A galley kitchen design ideas is essentially a hallway. Standard base cabinets (the lower cabinets) have a depth of 25 inches (63.5 cm).
- Use the scale ruler to create a scale drawing of space. A scalar is made such that.
- Locate plumbing, gas line and all outlets. Indicate them in your drawing. Look for areas that need special facilities, such as windows, doors and heaters.
- The sink, stove and refrigerator should be approximately 36 inches (91.44 cm) of each other in a triangular shape.
- There you can select the style of furniture, color and type of wood.
- A galley kitchen design ideas is not a style of design is the layout of the kitchen space. Yours may have the type of decoration you choose, such as Tuscan, country, traditional or contemporary.