Tuscany is one of the most popular and easy to imitate styles. The decor of an Italian countryside making food, wine and the nature and becomes art. Two of the rooms where it is easier to incorporate this theme are: Tuscan themed kitchen decor and dining room.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Decorate Dining Room and Tuscan Themed Kitchen Decor
- Use rich brown hues as terracotta, burnt red, orange, yellow, green and various shades of brown on the walls or accent colors.
- Add natural textures such as bricks, tiles, old wood, wooden beams, iron and copper. The decorated Italian countryside or Tuscan themed kitchen decor, especially on the walls.
- Incorporates some faux wood beams taking wood pieces and perforating the desired size to make a hollow beam.
- Changes the tile floor and used stone, wood or imitation thereof. You can put laminate flooring, which looks like wood or vinyl tiles that look like stone.
- Carefully choose some furniture and accessories that help enhance the Tuscan touch you want to achieve. You can find antique furniture with a slightly damaged and old at flea markets, yard sales or even in the trash beside the road image.
- Put some accessories to accentuate elements. Proliferating in the Tuscan themed kitchen decor and nature.