The kitchen is the center of the Italian house, which focuses on good food and family. Italian or not, there are a lot of decorative ideas to create a Tuscan kitchen decor ideas.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to decorate a Tuscan Kitchen Decor Ideas
- Burnt orange terracotta and golden yellow are the strong colors suitable for Tuscan kitchen decor ideas. Other shades that look good are sea blue, olive green and burgundy.
- Textured your walls. Another option is to use a faux painting finish that looks like an old plaster. Everything in the Tuscan design has a rustic look, so the more ancient walls look better.
- The solid wood or natural stone is the best for the soil, while granite, marble, limestone and slate countertops are durable and beautiful.
- Place furniture made of solid wood with wrought iron or glass touches, combining perfectly in Tuscan kitchen decor ideas. You can create aged sanding wooden parts of furniture that will be covered naturally.
- Place pots of metal or wood hanging from the ceiling. Install wall sconces wrought iron and colorful pictures on the walls. Prepare pasta filled transparent bottles, ceramic strainers, fountains, terracotta pots, kitchen utensils, cooking oils and spices on the counter and on the shelves.