The dashboards have improved significantly over the years. The first backsplashes to protect the wall behind the kitchen were made of plastic and linoleum. Today, they are made of many different materials such as kitchen stone backsplash, ceramic and stainless steel. The dashboards are installed by its beauty, but also have a role: to facilitate the cleaning of the kitchen spatters. The different types of dashboards require different cleaning techniques.
Kitchen stone backsplash
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Clean Kitchen Stone Backsplash
- Use a toothbrush or brush to clean carving. Because kitchen stone backsplash are not normally sealed, grease penetrates the stone instead of staying on the surface.
- Use a detergent for dishes such as Dawn, and some warm or hot water for your cleaning solution. Add a couple of squirts into a bucket of water.
- Do a test in a place that does not look before rubbing the whole area to make sure it does not damage the stone. Let it dry before deciding if it is safe to use.
- Rub your dashboard stone with soapy water and a brush, if all goes well in Step 3 Dip your brush into the soapy water rub frequently while.
- Rinse with a clean, wet cloth to remove soap residue.