The company produces bronze kitchen faucet designed to provide a luxurious appearance, providing long life. The bronze faucet complements most kitchen decor, adding a classic and antique look. Your faucet bronze last long if properly cared for. Using cleaning products and techniques, you can keep it clean and free of stains without damaging its surface.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Care for a Bronze Kitchen Faucet
- Dry the bronze kitchen faucet after each use to prevent water and hard water stains. Use a soft microfiber cloth to wipe the surface from the tap until it is dry.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth with water and squeeze out excess moisture. Add a drop of clear liquid soap on a damp cloth.
- Rub the surface of the bronze kitchen faucet at least once a week to remove dirt and grime.
- Rinse Faucet, wiping with a damp cloth. Wipe the surface gently with another bronze cloth.
- Combat hard water stains by spraying 60 ml of water and 60 ml of white vinegar with a spray bottle.
- Place a small amount of wax over a dry microfiber cloth.
- Remove excess wax, wiping it with another cloth. Buff the surface of the bronze faucet to shine.