As the cabinets are focal points of the glass kitchen cabinet doors, worth installing doors to improve their appearance.
Instructions of glass kitchen cabinet doors
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Build Glass Kitchen Cabinet Doors
- Place all material measuring 1 by 3 inches (2.54 centimeters by 7.62) on the table. Place the guard table saw to 2 inches (5.08 centimeters) and cut four pieces to this width.
- Place the guard table saw “5/16″ (0.79 cm) and fixed height in “1/2″ (1.27 cm). Place the material 1 by 2 inches (2.54 centimeters 5.08) goes over the edge and each piece once the blade.
- It measures 1 inch (2.54 cm) from the edge of one end of the timber 27 inches (68.58 centimeters) and make a pilot whole through from side to side.
- Apply some glue to the ends of one of the wood pieces 15 inches (38.10 centimeters), place between pieces of 27 inches (68.58 centimeters) and insert a nail 2 1/2 inches (6, 35 inches) into the pilot holes.
- Slide the glass windows through the cracks, apply glue to the ends of another piece of wood 15 inches (38.10 centimeters) and slide the slot on the glass kitchen cabinet doors, between two pieces of wood 27 inches (68.58 centimeters).
- Clean all the glue you can with a damp cloth. Bar hooks placed on the top and bottom connections and firmly presses the pieces of wood. Allow the glue to cure overnight.