A daily grind dirt and litter your taps, so you should brushed bronze kitchen faucet Grohe thoroughly after use. Besides cleaning and regular care, with some appropriate techniques can achieve an impressive level of brightness, turning the taps in the most attractive part of your kitchen. Instructions to brushed bronze kitchen faucet Grohe.
- Brushed bronze kitchen faucet Grohe completely.
- Apply the cleaner with a cloth or use a grooming spray for faucet components. As everything is waterproof, do not worry about excess moisture or cleaning products.
- Brushed bronze kitchen faucet Grohe (faucet handles, sink) with a soft brush. The Grohe faucets are durable and do not scratch easily, provided you do not clean them with a wire brush.
- Rinse surfaces using paper towels to remove excess water and to get rid of any tough stains. Make sure the surfaces are clean and completely dry before moving on to waxing.
- Place a small amount of wax on a soft cloth or paper towel. Slide the paper towel in small circles over all bright metal surfaces of your faucet and sink.
- Let the faucet and sink dry for at least 30 minutes.