Rohl faucets designed to produce give your kitchen a luxurious look, while providing durability. The bronze kitchen faucets Rohl complements the decor of most of the kitchen and adds a classic old look. Also, last long if properly cared for. Instructions caring for bronze kitchen faucets.
- Dry the bronze kitchen faucets Rohl brass after each use to avoid water stains and hard water. Use a microfiber cloth to give gentle taps to tap the surface until dry.
- Moisten a clean microfiber cloth and drain the excess moisture.
- Rub the surface of the bronze faucet at least once a week to remove surface dirt and grime. Rinse the cloth with water as you remove dirt.
- Rinse by wiping with a damp cloth tap.
- Vinegar naturally removes stains from hard tap water. Removes hard water stains by spraying a spray bottle filled with 2 ounces (56 ml) of water and white vinegar.
- Place a small amount of wax polish on a dry microfiber cloth. Rub once a month on the surface of the faucet to protect and give shine.
- Remove excess wax by rubbing with a dry cloth. Polish the surface of bronze faucet until it shines.